Tuesday 24 April 2012

Colors available !

These are the colours that I have available for my hats :)

Colours available - Colours may be slightly different depending on computer screen
I have tried my best to describe the colours and as you can tell i am hungry ;)


Top left to right- White, Cream, Weak Late, Full strengh Late LOL, Chocolate Brown, Bright Yellow, Mustard, Pumkin Orange,
2nd row left to right - Baby Blue, Cornflower Blue,Light Denium, Dark Denium, Navy, Dark Navy, Pale Mint Green, PaleTeal, Teal
3rd Row - Apple Grren, Olive Green, Pine Green, Christmas Green, Lavender, Dark Lavender, Dusty Purple, Deep Purple,
Bottom Row - Peachy, Musk Stick Pink, Bright Pink,, Red, Maroon, Dark Grey Light, Dark Grey


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Do you still have colors available?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping me learn how to crochet. My name is Mary Ann and I have just finsihed chemo and radiation. I had sometime on my hands and would watch your videos to learn how to make hats. I know make them for the cancer Center at Saint Josephs Hospital in Towson, MD. So thank you again.

Join me on Google Plus