Tuesday 24 July 2012

My FAB-U-LOUS photos !

I need some professional photos of myself to promote bobwilson123
So here is a sneak peek !
I approached That's Life Magazine here in Australia to see if I could share my story with their readers
and when they said YES I nearly did a back flip ! I am so excited to be in my first magazine and hopefully its not the last :)
I love to share my knowledge of Crochet with the world via YouTube 
I would have not imagined in a squillion years that I would be teaching 1 person let alone have thousands of people tune in each week 
I would like to give a warm heart felt thank you to each and every person that has helped me continue on this amazing Crochet journey 
xx

Photography by Hourglass Photography

Yarn supplied by Morris and Sons 

Hook supplied by Cassi is Crafty on Facebook




Crochet Cross stitch hat tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poArd6yIE40


10 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oh wow Clare - that is a BEAUTIFUL photo. Congratulations on the That's Life story - have they given you a publication date yet? I don't want to miss getting a copy that week. Love the grey hat - is that featured in one of your tutorials? Keep up the good work. D. xoxox

Flockmom said...

The photo is phenomenal and you have taught me so much, I love to listen to you. I started in February and now I am selling my pieces, thanks to you .

Flockmom said...

The photo is phenomenal and you have taught me so much, I love to listen to you. I started in February and now I am selling my pieces, thanks to you .

Unknown said...

They look great! AND I love that gray hat! Do you have a video for that already? I'd love to make it! =) Thanks for all you awesome videos!

Unknown said...

Hi Dear,
Your awesome, Thank you so much for being my teacher and making my hobby such a pleasant pleasure. God bless.

All your work is good and inspiring :) Keep up the good work.

Divya

Unknown said...

Hi Dear,
Your awesome, Thank you so much for being my teacher and making my hobby such a pleasant pleasure. God bless.

All your work is good and inspiring :) Keep up the good work.

Divya

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos- congrats on the magazine article - You are an awesome teacher and the universe is thanking you. :)

Sandra said...

Lovely to see you after having followed some of your excellent tutorials so well explained to be able to follow them easily.
Congratulations on your huge success!
Greetings from Switzerland. Sandra

Sangeetha said...

Hi Clare, It is a lovely photo and you are looking beautiful.
Greetings from India.

Unknown said...

I have learned SO much from watching your videos! Thank you for taking the time to show the world how to crochet. I started expanding my crocheting skills in December 2011 and am able to crochet 10x more than I ever even dreamed possible. Hats, scarves, blankets, etc. Thank you!!!

Join me on Google Plus