Converted into written format by Kelly
Video Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7AWoGGx2xU
WRITTEN PATTERN IN PDF FORM:
1- Go to the FREE DOWNLOADS bobwilson123 folder that is located on the left hand side and find the pattern you want.
2-Click add to cart. When you have all the patterns you want to download, click checkout. You will have to sign up to the website, but you only have to do this once.
3- Select PAYPAL as the payment (don’t worry its free, but you have to select a PAYPAL for it to work ) and then process the purchase.
4- After it has processed go to MY ACCOUNT and it will be under download
A BIG Thank you to Wendy for allowing my to have them on her website
PDF WRITTEN PATTERN LINK:http://nannys-knit-n-sew.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=55&product_id=152
Yarn of your choice
Hook size that corresponds to the yarn
Soda can for measurement
Optional: measure tape
For standard 12oz. can
4inx7.5in or 10cmx19cm
This pattern is using demonstrated using 8ply or sport weight and DK or worsted weight yarn
For the 8ply a G (4.00mm) hook and for worsted a I (5.50mm) hook has been used
The worsted weight will be in brackets – ( )
1. Chain 21(16) or enough to cover can from top to bottom
2. SC into 2nd chain from hook and across all 20(15) stitches.
3. Ch 1, turn, Sc tbl (through back loop only) on all 20(15) stitches. This will create a ribbed effect that will stretch. (Ch1 does not count as stitch.)
4. Repeat row 3 till cozy is 7.5in (19cm) long or until cozy wraps around can/cup with about 0.5in (1cm) to spare, this will cause cozy to stretch to make it tight around can.
(You can whip stitch or sew ends together)
5. Place RS (Right sides) together and slip stitch sides together evenly, by inserting hook into first stitch on front side to first stitch on back side, work even till stitching is complete.
6. Weave in ends and enjoy!